[UK-CONTEST] Logger32 to Cabrillo via N1MM...?

Stewart Rolfe gw0etf at btinternet.com
Sun Sep 17 10:09:51 EDT 2006

Hi All,
Gave some points away in the SAC (mainly yesterday) and was surprised at
the high levels of activity - judging by the number of qsy requests gw
seemed to be a rare one......might even submit my log as an entry rather
than a checklog but I couldn't be bothered firing up N1MM and used
Logger32 instead with serials enabled. No Cabrillo export though so
wonder if anyone has done export as ADIF, import into N1MM followed by
export to Cabrillo..? Any gotchas to look out for etc?
Suppose I could type the log in Cabrillo format but I'd rather not..!
73,
Stewart Rolfe, GW0ETF