[UK-CONTEST] Lost in translation.

Stephen Emlyn-Jones gw4bkg at btinternet.com
Sun Apr 22 11:57:18 EDT 2007

Hi Clive,
Lon time no speak...
Shame on you !!
O bydded yr hen iaith parhau
73s
Steve
GW4BKG

-----Original Message-----
From: uk-contest-bounces at contesting.com
[mailto:uk-contest-bounces at contesting.com] On Behalf Of Clive Whelan
Sent: 22 April 2007 16:45
To: 'UK Contesting'
Subject: Re: [UK-CONTEST] Lost in translation.

Ian, it's not Welsh, it's an anagram. I you rearrange the
letters, you get " anyone attempting to translate this
sentence will get gibberish". Well give or take a few
letters anway!

Oh did I mention, there's no such thing as an ex GW. You can
check out any time you, but you can never leave ;-)

73

Clive
GW3NJW