[UK-CONTEST] Celebrity contesting

Paul Beecham paul at prolectric.co.uk
Thu Apr 26 06:02:53 EDT 2007

Hi Stewart and all,
Serhiy (UT5UDX) is a  member of our group and although he has returned to
the Ukraine and plays for Dynamo Kiev, he still keeps in touch and regulary
visits the uk.

Im sure he would do the celebrity thing again if it would raise the profile
etc.

Take alook at these clips on u tube with Serhiy Rebrov.

http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=G6PZ

73 Paul

G6PZ