[UK-CONTEST] IOTA Claimed Scores

Don Field don.field at gmail.com
Tue Dec 4 13:24:48 EST 2007

Despite it saying that (I'm not sure how that crept in!) we have never, in
the six years I have been adjudicating the IOTA contest, published claimed
scores. Instead we try and turn the final results out a.s.a.p. This year I
owe everyone an apology that they are later than usual (though will still be
quicker than many major contests). I lost a month due to a overseas trip
(3B7C - anyone still remember that?!) and my xyl has been claiming back
brownie points ever since my return (decorating, etc, etc!). The good news
is that there isn't too much left to do and hopefully the results will be
available in the next week or two. My thanks are due to Jim MM0BQI who did
some sterling work on the logs while I was away.

Watch this space! (i.e. I will announce here when they are published)

Don Field G3XTT
IOTA Contest Manager