[UK-CONTEST] ARRL 10m

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Mon Dec 10 06:36:05 EST 2007

On 10 Dec 2007 at 11:08, Clive Whelan wrote:

> Did anyone from the UK work outside Europe, or have any contrary
> experience of propagation?

Quite definitely a non event here.... I monitored the band when I was
in the shack. At one time on Saturday a couple of stations popped
just above the noise calling CQ test but they had disappeared before
I got the callsigns. Apart from that zilch heard all weekend.

Last year I won the G QRP certificate with just 18 QSOs. Didn't think
it could get any worse. I suspect I would win it this year with ZERO
QSOs!

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com