[UK-CONTEST] ARRL 10m

Cooper, Stewart coopers at odl.co.uk
Mon Dec 10 07:30:43 EST 2007

Remarkably I could hear ZW5B on Saturday evening at around 1900 - 2000.
I didn't attempt to work him, but he was there all the time. I have been
to the ZW5B station - they have an enormous box of 4 yagis for 10m - it
certainly works! Or maybe not, 'cos when I was hearing them they were
also spotted by a W7!!

73
Stewart
GM4AFF