[UK-CONTEST] OT: RSGB move and QSL bureau - closure?

G3SXW g3sxw at btinternet.com
Sun Dec 16 07:30:07 EST 2007

Oh dear, let's not open the QSLing debate yet again. Horses for courses,
Chris - we all know you are anti but you must accept that for many it is a
mainstay of the hobby for which RSGB provides a personal, tangible benefit.
It cannot be 'off-loaded' - but maybe costs can be curtailed, which is only
good management.

IARU work is an entirely separate issue. Both have their costs and their
membership benefits. Maybe it's time someone at RSGB explains their plans
for the bureau to nip this uninformed debate in the bud.
73 de Roger/G3SXW.