[UK-CONTEST] OT: RSGB move and QSL bureau - closure?

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Sun Dec 16 07:51:23 EST 2007

It's not so much being "anti" Roger, it's when I see suggestions about
people only joining RSGB for QSLing and wanting a reduced subscription.

I don't do VHF, Data, QSLs, and certainly not Televison, and I have been
known to complain about Radcom, but ever since I joined the RSGB in 1963
I have always accepted that RSGB is the representative body for Amateur
Radio in the UK. I pay my subs, not having missed a year, knowing that I
am supporting the Society in ALL of its activities, whether I
participate in some of those or not. I have just renewed (by SO) and am
happy to do so even though I know some of that money would go to QSLing.

Keep on keeping on.

Chris G3SJJ