[UK-CONTEST] OT, but comments...?

Adrian Rees (MW1LCR) rees.a at btconnect.com
Sun Dec 16 14:05:49 EST 2007

Hi all

I know this is slightly off topic, but I suspect some of you may know
the answers.

1. I have an old 3COM 100Mb Hub, which has recently become extremely
noisy, so much so that there are plenty of Spurii all over 50, 70 and
144MHz.Anyone come across this ? It’s a 3COM Super Stack II, 100Mb Hub.

2. I am considering using the "Network over Power",  plug devices, that
are becoming popular. Anyone used these ? Any comments ?

Thanks

Adrian

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
15/12/2007 12:00