[UK-CONTEST] OT, but comments...?

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Sun Dec 16 15:27:44 EST 2007

On 16 Dec 2007 at 19:05, Adrian Rees (MW1LCR) wrote:

> 2. I am considering using the "Network over Power",  plug devices,
> that are becoming popular. Anyone used these ? Any comments ?

What would be the interesting question is how they work in
conjunction with an HF station, with regards to the stuff they
radiate and how they cope with RF. These are now being given away
free to anybody who subscribes to the BTinternet BT Vision product so
must now be pretty widespread. Anybody had them and can give some
experiences? They claim they notch out the amateur bands....

Much more on topic than QSL cards (groan).

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com