[UK-CONTEST] (Fwd) Re: Scoring system query in RSGB 2nd 1.8MHz

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Thu Dec 27 09:38:48 EST 2007

(Chris probably meant this to go to the list... G3YMC)

I think these days Dave all points are lost for any error, so in
Clive's case he probably had just one error causing the loss of 3 QSO
points but also it was a bonus QSO so losing a further 5. Pete KDB
probably had 4 errors, 2 non bonus Qs for 6 points plus 2 bonus Qs
for
16 making a total loss of 22 points.

Alex, you lost 48 points which at best was an error in 6 Qs, if they
were all bonus Qs.

You need to look at your error rate!

I know I had at least one, I found it after I had submitted my log!

Chris G3SJJ

http://www.davesergeant.com