[UK-CONTEST] VU7LD and "Not In Log"

Alex GM3ZBE alex at gm3zbe.plus.com
Wed Jan 3 11:24:23 EST 2007

Fred (BUO), I tried your suggestion using wildcards in the VU7 log search,
but no success.

Dave (TBK) Maybe you're right and I was the victim of some silly B----r
messing about, I don't understand what motivates such people.  The reply
matched the VU7 in speed, signal strength and timing though, so I will never
know.

Never mind, maybe better luck next time, I think I will make a few insurance
contacts though, not something I normally do.
Alex