[UK-CONTEST] 160m Club Calls

Callum M0MCX callum at mccormick.uk.com
Fri Jan 5 17:25:10 EST 2007

>>> I find this thread (and its CDXC version) almost mindboggling....

Awe, get a grip Dave :) There's only a couple of messages in it!

Bottom line: My log was bounced and I was asked to correct it. I declined.
Once submitted, the gate's open. Horse gone etc. etc. Life's too short to go
around correcting logs.

Unedited log submission attached (end of each line).

003  orkney arc
008  Newbury Member
019  Club - Lichfield - Club
022  Club - Worthing Amataur Club
023  Newbury CLub Station
024  Member - Worthing & DARC
018  Club - Hadley Wood Contest Grpo
027  Member SHirehampton QRC
026  Membeer Newbury
038  Member - Horsham
032  Club - Harwich
026  Club - Verulam
030  Club - Shirehampton
021  Member Horsham ARC
033  Member - Horsham
012  Member Wythall
008  Member - Chiltern DX Club
034  Member - Hadley Wood
059  Member - Leicester RS
045  Member - Hadley Wood CG
084  Club - North Wakefield RC
049  Club - Sudbury & DRA
070  Club - Martlesham DX&CG
040  Club - Dragon ARC
034  Club - Bittern DX Group
056  Club - Loughborouch Dist ARC
076  Club - Swansea  ARS
014  Member Wythall
061  Club - Stevenage Club ARS
113  CLUB - Jersey ARS
056  Club - Northampton RC
059  Member - Horsham ARC
091  Club - Telford ARS
071  Club - Brickfield
101  Member - Hadley Wood CG
068  Member - Horsham ARC
051  Member - Colchester
061  Member - Shirthampton ARC
065  Member - Horsham
025  Member - Royal Airforce  Waddington
002  Member - Royal Signals ARS
060  Member - Shirehampton ARC
034  Member - Cheltenham ARS
045  Member - Wythall