[UK-CONTEST] Heil Headset Question

Callum M0MCX callum at mccormick.uk.com
Mon Jan 8 14:03:22 EST 2007

Thanks all for the many replies, on and off the list. Tim (M3SDE) is
bringing around his noise cancelling ones next week for me to try - frankly
they appeal to me because of their novelty value to me(!)

If I don't go for them (and I'll bear in mind Paul's comments about weight
and scull pressure!), then I'll aim at the single element Pro-Set (non-Plus
version) HC-5 headset at about £80. Reason for the HC-5 is that the "normal"
element seems to suit my very loud voice (and growing fleet of MPs [is there
an addiction clinic for this disorder?]) better than the thinner HC-4.

Kind regards,

Callum.