[UK-CONTEST] Ofcom Lifetime Licence Dates?

Marc Tinkler marc.tinkler at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 12 09:19:12 EST 2007

Regarding below...just in case anyone else sees the same issue... here is the
reply from Ofcom:

Snip>>
Thank you for your email.

This is an issue we are aware of and our IT team are currently
investigating this. They are hoping to have a fix in place soon.

I do apologise for any problems caused.
Snip>>

I guess their developers have a lot of work to do judging by all the feedback.

73... Marc G0AZS K1UG