[UK-CONTEST] SSB AFS

Steve GW4BLE GW4BLE at btconnect.com
Sat Jan 20 16:17:20 EST 2007

Thought I was doing reasonably well until G3CWI gave me 430 with about ten
minutes to go!

Finished with 398 gross, 388 net; considering I give my call after *every*
contact the number of dupes is surprising, in fact one guy called me THREE
times giving serial numbers 002, 009 and 022.  Go figure!

73

Steve
GW4BLE