[UK-CONTEST] Club Calls Results

Berni G0IDA g0ida at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 31 08:50:23 EST 2007

Pete,

  I don't see it as a scam but as looking at the rules and applying tactics if that is indeed what clubs do. Since there is clearly no limit for Club Stations in the rules then every club is open to put on as many or as few CS as they see fit in my humble opinion.
  I also wouldn't see a problem if the rules were changed to say that only one CS can be used.

  Can I ask you why you think it is a scam?

  All the best,

  Berni
  G0IDA

  PS We can discus at the club next Wednesday, would be nice to meet you.

Peter Hobbs <peter at tilgate.co.uk> wrote:
  Hi Berni,

Do I gather then that you're quite happy with the hypothetical scam that I
anticipated?

73 Peter G3LET