[UK-CONTEST] Ft1000mp

John Lemay john at carltonhouse.eclipse.co.uk
Sun Jul 29 13:53:17 EDT 2007

Hello all

Until quite recently, I was a member of the FT1000 reflector. Only now, when
I have a question, I realise I'm not on the list anymore, and a recent
change of computer leaves me short of the address. I'll sort that later.

Anyway, a quick question about the FT1000mp, to which there may be a well
known answer (but not to me):-

My rig was used this weekend in IOTA. I don't use 21MHz from home, and it
became evident on site that my rig will not receive anything on 21, nor on
18 or 24.5. I have to assume there's a relay problem in the bandpass filter
at the front end. I wonder if the cure is to change out some relays, and how
difficult that might be?

Regards

John G4ZTR