[UK-CONTEST] Friedrichshafen and Winkey source

John Muzyka g4rcg at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Jun 6 02:37:53 EDT 2007

Hi Alex
  North Wakefield RC got some from the States without much problem and NO extra tax when they got here, got them in batches of 3, and he only charges for 1 postage so it was not too bad they worked out at about £33 each which I think is great value (I have the Microham CW USB Keyer as well but its over twice the price)
  I have just ordered another 2 last week they should be here back end of this or next week
  Cheers
  John G4RCG

Alex GM3ZBE <alex at gm3zbe.plus.com> wrote:
  Hi

Some of us at Glenrothes club are going to buy a few WinKey USB units and a
member who is going to the Friedrichshafen event suggested he might get some
there.

I wonder if anyone happens to know a dealer who might be there and selling
Winkey's?

I believe Wimo do them? Another member who tried to buy through them had to
wait ages and in the end when he got his package it was not what he ordered!
So not too impressed by that :-)

Alex

GM3ZBE, member of:

De Montfort University ARS, Glenrothes and District ARC

GMDX Group, CDXC, G-qrp club, RAOTA.

Previous callsigns G3ZBE, GM8BYG,

holder of GM4BRN club call.

Remember..............It's only a hobby!