[UK-CONTEST] Friedrichshafen and Winkey source

Clive Whelan clive.whelan at btinternet.com
Wed Jun 6 08:21:52 EDT 2007

John is right, get them direct from K1EL who offers a rapid
service.  The cost of a single unit ( at least) is well
below what  HMC&R will bother collecting VAT for, so what
you pay is what you thought you'd pay ;-0

Don't try this with more expensive kit is my recco, but the
Winkey is fine and does a good job as we all know. The USB
implementation from microHam is better of course, but then
as John says it's pricey.  Jozef also offers a super
service, and impeccable support. Of course, as ever you gets
wot yer pays fer!

73

Clive
GW3NJW