[UK-CONTEST] Bit off topic - but may be interesting.

Orange dave at g3nkc.orangehome.co.uk
Tue Jun 12 15:58:21 EDT 2007

I had a similar fault a month or so back ......

My phone subscription is Talk Talk, but since internet was so bad, went back
to Orange.

Exactly the same happened; though I could use the VOIP phone into the Live
box in my case.

After I complained; all was well about 36 hours after; never had an
explanation!

73

Dave
G3NKC