[UK-CONTEST] UK-Contest Digest, Vol 54, Issue 15

David Ferrington, M0XDF M0XDF at Alphadene.co.uk
Fri Jun 15 06:09:19 EDT 2007

If that is a kit or radio related, I understand there is no duty payable,
only VAT - I'd go back to customs and try for a refund.

On 15/6/07 00:00, "uk-contest-request at contesting.com"
<uk-contest-request at contesting.com> sent:

--
Power is no substitute for Skill.