[UK-CONTEST] NFD logs for IARU HF Field Day (DARC)

Nigel G3TXF nigel at G3TXF.com
Tue Jun 26 13:55:34 EDT 2007

Hello UK Contesters,

Manfred DK2OY at the DARC appreciates receiving logs from UK Field Day (NFD) participants. These Cabrillo logs are automatically rescored and listed in the DARC's results tables. There are not exact equivalents of the "Open" "Restricted" and "QRP" sections used in the RSGB's event.

Our "Restricted" is broadly the DARC's "portable, multi-op, low-power, unassisted" and our "Open" is "portable, multi-op, low-power, assisted". There is a QRP section in the DARC rules too.

Manfred has received several UK logs and these are shown in the "logs received - claimed scores" section on....

http://www.darc.de/referate/dx/fgdcf7c.htm [then click on "Eingereichte Ergebnisse" ]

Hopefully the logs from the UK stations who submitted their NFD log to the DARC are now all in the correct section.

73 - Nigel G3TXF