[UK-CONTEST] dual monitor?

G3RIR g3rir at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 4 05:59:24 EST 2007

I found that my entry-level laptop doesn't even need an extra card. I plug
in an external monitor into the laptop and then tell XP I need dual monitor
and everything works fine with some N1MM windows on the laptop screen and
others on the external monitor.

Incidentally I bought the laptop two years ago and price wasn't the issue
but the fact that it had real serial and parallel ports as well as USB was
the "clincher". I have always found that a parallel port for the key is
better than serial or USB and I have yet to move to one of the fancy
off-board keyers.

Neil, G3RIR