[UK-CONTEST] FT1kMP Key Click Reduction

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Sun Mar 4 16:17:10 EST 2007

Yes I agree Bob, and as I say the corner transition on trailing edge is
much better now. I guess what it will mean is people with FT901, TR7,
older TT, overdriven FT1kD, Russian military stuff etc will be able to
get slightly closer to me, giving me problems but not getting any in
return! C'est la vie.

Was just listening to a W1 on 20m, some clix !! Like 3 FT901s in series!
I'd guess a Tentec user!!

Like I said before, there couldn't have been much wrong since I only had
one comment in ten years, and a dubious originator at that. Providing I
haven't made it worse then I can't see my reason to delve further. It
was a nice technical exercise anyway.

73 Chris G3SJJ