[UK-CONTEST] CC 2007 - G3LET

Peter Hobbs peter at tilgate.co.uk
Sun Mar 11 13:15:44 EST 2007

There was an easier way!  Just  counting up the calls on each dupe sheet,
and adding a few  that didn't get entered in the heat of the moment, gives
the following:

80/48/27
40/77/50
20/77/54
15/34/33
10/1/1

Totals: 237/165

Points: 4485

> Claimed score will have to await eventual entry into SD, but looks to be
> around 4350
> (Restricted Section/24 hrs) by counting up bonuses from the dupe sheets.

Highlights were distracting Nigel from his 40m VE run on the first morning
(still a big signal), a full house of VK6s on 80 and finding John LZQ and
both the VP8s on 3 bands.

Never heard a dicky from Bob PJT though - I was banking on 20m this morning,
which just didn't happen.  I thought his team event was a great idea -
especially (for us) the VEs who were all well workable on several bands.
And commiserations to Gerry - you were sorely missed in the pile-ups mate!

73,
Peter G3LET