[UK-CONTEST] CC 2007 - GM4AFF

Cooper, Stewart coopers at odl.co.uk
Mon Mar 12 05:59:46 EST 2007

I haven't seen many reports for this contest yet. Here's mine, for what it's worth. I have never entered this contest, so this was a first, and I really enjoyed it.
I heard what I'm sure was John LZQ on 15m on Sunday morning; caught the inevitable end of a CQ, but never heard him again. Conditions were only average. As usual, I was lagging behind G in trying to crack pile-ups as the band opened considerably later. Strangely, 80m wasn't great for me, and I never heard a soul on 10m, in spite of banging out a few CQs. I did get one'?' from someone. Never heard E51/PJT either. 40m was good, and 15m provided a good crop of stuff too. I did about 8.5 hours in the 12 hour Open section.

BAND   QSO DUP DXC  HQ  POINTS BONUS   AVG
   80    26   0  10   1     130   380 19.62
   40    54   0  21   1     270   820 20.19
   20    72   0  22   3     360   800 16.11
   15    20   0  15   1     100   400 25.00
   10     0   0   0   0       0     0  0.00
TOTAL   172   0  68   6     860  2400 18.95
            TOTAL SCORE : 3 260

73
Stewart
GM4AFF

Offshore Design Ltd
Buchanan House
63 Summer Street
Aberdeen
AB10 1SJ
Registered in Scotland No SC 63080
Registered Office: John Wood House
Greenwell Road, Aberdeen, AB12 3AX
VAT No 296 6488 90

www.odl.co.uk

This email is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. You should not disclose its contents to any other person. Any
unauthorised review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately.