[UK-CONTEST] CC 2007 MM0BQI

G3SXW g3sxw at btinternet.com
Mon Mar 12 08:00:35 EST 2007

Yes, Jim and Dave, agree that this is frustrating. They may be well-meaning
and/or they want to get your contact finished quickly so that they can get
in there! Just generalising, but I suspect that this practice is
particularly common amongst Russians. Whoever it is they do not understand
the morality of the situation.
PS: no, I was not in Antigua this weekend!
73 de Roger/G3SXW.