[UK-CONTEST] CC 2007 MM0BQI

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Mon Mar 12 07:54:16 EST 2007

On 12 Mar 2007 at 12:38, Jim Martin wrote:

> V25SX  15-20-40-80

Really, didn't know Roger was out there. Most of us worked V25XF...

> Lowlights
> Some idiot who decided to help me when a DX station was having
> problems copying my serial number on 80m.  I will see if the
> adjudicator will allow that one or not!

Didn't happen to me this weekend, but this is a practice which I find
most frustrating. You are struggling to work that new country and
some idiot relays all the information on top of you (which with QSK I
always hear). It makes such a QSO effectively null and void to all
intents and purposes.

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com