[UK-CONTEST] Beru 12 hr section - how to mark log?

Justin Snow justin at g4tsh.demon.co.uk
Mon Mar 12 17:01:58 EST 2007

*b) Restricted*
24 hour operation - output power limited to 100 watts - antenna
restricted to single element.
OR
12 hour operation - output power limited to 100 watts - antenna
restricted to single element. Off periods must be clearly marked and be
a minimum of 60 minutes in length. Stations opting to operate for a
maximum of 12 hours will be annotated in the results listings.

Justin, G4TSH