[UK-CONTEST] Commonwealth contest scoring query

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Tue Mar 13 11:07:52 EST 2007

Hmm, that doesn't seem to make sense Dennis, whilst I am not of your
millesime, I do recall that the deduction for errors was changed a few
years ago.

In fact, General Rule : 8. Adjudication
(a) Errors in sending / receiving are penalised by the loss of all
points for the QSO.

Maybe last year's CC missed the deadline for the new system?

73 Chris G3SJJ