[UK-CONTEST] BERU

Don Beattie g3ozf at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 16 06:21:04 EST 2007

I've been keeping out of this, but I have to say I totally agree with Cris -
inter-G QSOs really would shift the focus of BERU, and detract from its
current charm - winkling out the propagation openings, and getting the
timings/bands/beam headings right. And Cris is right - whatever the rules
are, there will never be a fully globally-level playing field.  Just compete
and see how your score rates against the UK competition. In my case it's
Dave,
BUO, and every year I know I have to try harder !

I'm in the "no change" camp" on what counts for points.

73

Don, G3BJ