[UK-CONTEST] BERU

G3SXW g3sxw at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 16 07:02:30 EST 2007

I agree, Stewart. It's interesting that several reported to this reflector
that it was their first BERU and that they will be back next year. Good
news! Leave it alone. It ain't broke.
By the way, I've noticed that rule-changes are always specifically designed
to benefit the proposer!
73 de Roger/G3SXW.