[UK-CONTEST] Wireless House Alarms

Jim Martin mm0bqi at blueyonder.co.uk
Wed Mar 21 14:39:49 EST 2007

Hi Steve
I have three of these wireless installs within 50m of the house!  The
closest is about 6m from the ends of my dipoles. Over the two years they
have been in use I have had no problems running 100w 2m-topband.  The units
were sold by B&Q and have a solar powered external siren, internal control
box, pir and door sensors and either a remote keypad or keyfob to switch
on/off.
73
Jim,  MM0BQI