[UK-CONTEST] Wireless House Alarms

Don Field don.field at gmail.com
Sat Mar 24 04:21:58 EST 2007

I have had a Yale wireless alarm here for over ten years, and it's fine.
Just one thing to watch - it is actually designed to sound an alarm if
there's a high RF field. The good news is that this feature can be turned
off, but a neighbour wouldn't necessarily want to do that. It's to protect
against malicious interference of the alarm by RF means (apparently!).

Don't know about other makes.

Don G3XTT