[UK-CONTEST] 80m CC contest - G4FNL

G4FNL g4fnl at bubloz.demon.co.uk
Fri Mar 23 16:37:32 EST 2007

Folks

Congratulations to the many of you for such good scores in last nights CC
contest. Unfortunately, for me down here in Brighton, it was a bit of a
disaster. I ended up with just 115 QSO's.  I suspect that the main reason
was probably my poor choice of freq at the start.  I'd be interested in any
comments on my signal strength and audio quality as I didn't appear have
much of a commanding signal. I was using an FT1000MP + inv vee at 55ft.
Anyway, thanks to all for the QSO's. Hopefully, the next one will be
better....

73 Graham G4FNL