[UK-CONTEST] Improving CW Capability

Cooper, Stewart coopers at odl.co.uk
Fri Mar 30 05:14:20 EST 2007

I recall seeing a thread some time ago about improving ones CW. Might not have been on UK Contesting. I find that I am limited by what seems like my inability to get beyond reading single letters and concatenating them together in my head when I copy CW and I need to move to the next level (if there is one) but don't know how. Apart from RUFZ, MorseRunner, etc. there was mention of using a 'rhythm method' or something like that. What is it? Anyone have more info?
Thanks,
Stewart
GM4AFF

Offshore Design Ltd
Buchanan House
63 Summer Street
Aberdeen
AB10 1SJ
Registered in Scotland No SC 63080
Registered Office: John Wood House
Greenwell Road, Aberdeen, AB12 3AX
VAT No 296 6488 90

www.odl.co.uk

This email is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential
and privileged information. You should not disclose its contents to any other person. Any
unauthorised review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately.