[UK-CONTEST] Improving CW Capability

Ian Pritchard g3wvg at btinternet.com
Fri Mar 30 07:09:40 EST 2007

        Stewart ..

  The theoretical answer is simple, but  nevertheless painful   to achieve in practice.
  One needs to have  lots and lots  of high-speed "rag-chew" type CW QSOs. over a period of a few years.  Then one starts hearing whole words or even phrases instead of letters.
  As G3FXB  a famous UK CW DXer and World leading Contester and known for his colourful turn of phrase, once said .."These CW training programs are all well and good but are a little bit like   ********, i.e.not as good as the real thing."

  I'll get my coat .. 73 ..Ian G3WVG

"Cooper, Stewart" <coopers at odl.co.uk> wrote:
Thanks Andy.
Copied to reflector for info for others.

Stewart
GM4AFF