[UK-CONTEST] Improving CW Capability

Cooper, Stewart coopers at odl.co.uk
Fri Mar 30 07:39:11 EST 2007

Thanks for all the replies and help. Like Peter here, I read the dots and dashes, translate them, type them in. I can do this quite fast if it's just callsigns, and I'm not tired. I thought there might be an 'easy' way of improving, but I pretty much knew the answer - practice make perfect. I haven't ever reached the point hwere I can hear whole words, but that's where I want to be.