[UK-CONTEST] [Bulk] what's the time?

Andy Cook, G4PIQ g4piq at btinternet.com
Sun May 13 18:04:53 EDT 2007

Graham,

I also noticed the other day that my PC was a minute or so off. I'm finding
that my PC is failing to synchronise with time.windows.com and has been for
a couple of months. If you force an update, do you get a failure message.

If you do a trawl on the internet there is some talk of a Windows DST patch
having broken the process. I haven't had the time to pursue a fix.

73,

Andy, G4PIQ