[UK-CONTEST] [Bulk] what's the time?

g0fhm at cqmail.net g0fhm at cqmail.net
Sun May 13 17:15:17 EDT 2007

Quoting "Andy Cook, G4PIQ" <g4piq at btinternet.com>:

> Graham,
>
> I also noticed the other day that my PC was a minute or so off. I'm finding
> that my PC is failing to synchronise with time.windows.com and has been for
> a couple of months. If you force an update, do you get a failure message.
>
> If you do a trawl on the internet there is some talk of a Windows DST patch
> having broken the process. I haven't had the time to pursue a fix.
>
> 73,
>
> Andy, G4PIQ

Hi all,

You probably will want to try "Dimension4" by Thinking Man software... it
synchronises your PC with an atomic clock...I t's only 200 odd K to download,
and will live happily in your system tray all the time. It's the weapon of
choice for those of us who use the WSJT data modes!

The web address is www.thinkman.com , and there is a link to D4 on the homepage.

HTH,

James