[UK-CONTEST] 144 contest 19/20 May

Peter Bowyer peter at bowyer.org
Fri May 18 14:50:15 EDT 2007

On 18/05/07, David - M0ZLB <m0zlb at btinternet.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The VHFCC website is somewhat light on information about the correct
> exchanges for the contest.
>
> Whilst a postcode is required (and I have just found out that its only
> the first two letters), is the full grid reference also give/required?

The exchange is RS(T) + serial + 6-character locator + district code.
All VHF contests require locators to be exchange (General Rule 4a).
Multipliers are countries and districts. There's a full list of
district codes (which is the first 2 letters of the postcode except
when the postcode only has 1 letter) under 'Postcode Districts' on the
'Rules' page of www.vhfcc.org.

Peter G4MJS
--
Peter Bowyer