[UK-CONTEST] G4NOK North Wakefield RC F/D Scuppered

Dave Sergeant dave at davesergeant.com
Tue May 22 05:38:15 EDT 2007

On 22 May 2007 at 9:46, John Muzyka wrote:

> North Wakefield RC wont be doing F/D this year unless some nice kind
> hearted person has a Mobile Tower to loan us that does not live too
> far from WF2 ?

Well I can see your reason for not moving the tower, but it is a very
weak excuse for not doing FD at all. Many of us have loads of fun
without needing 60ft mobile towers etc. Give the restricted or low
power sections a try or even a single band top band entry we have
done at Bracknell in the past.

Our entry looks still on schedule, we did learn however yesterday
that the local council require a 'risk assessment' from us before
allowing permission...

73 Dave G3YMC

http://www.davesergeant.com