[UK-CONTEST] G4NOK North Wakefield RC F/D Scuppered

Ian Fugler G4IIY zen90387 at zen.co.uk
Tue May 22 06:16:01 EDT 2007

John G4RCG

I do not have a mobile tower (I wish).  I do have four 20 foot aluminium
scaffold poles that I could lend you, together with couplers to makes two 40
foot masts.  I could even supply the aerial wire and feeder if you want and,
possibly, the guy attachments and guys!  I have no way of transporting the
poles, though from here near Carlisle.  Ford, in their wisdom, no longer
supply roof rails on new estate cars as standard and I have yet to buy them.

So, if you are tempted by all the suggestions to do the Restricted section
and need some equipment, please let me know.  We (G3IZD, G3WGV and I) will
be trying to improve on our third place in last year's Restricted section.

By the way, I am an Exec Director with Natural England, so applaud your
decision not to disturb the nesting birds !!

Ian