[UK-CONTEST] set top box

David - M0ZLB m0zlb at btinternet.com
Fri May 25 11:36:41 EDT 2007

What is disgusting is the fact that hardly anything has been done to
protect the Amateur Radio Service over the past forty or so years, we
now have a regulator which is hell bent on selling off every available
piece of spectrum to the highest bidder, we have no decent controls to
stop pieces of electronic kit (like baby minders) polluting our spectrum
and we have been sold the mother of all dummies with the licence for
life concept.

And on top of that we have people who “tut-tut” this and “tut-tut” that
who will then wonder why they cant use HF any more because BPL/PLT has
killed it off!

Very British “head in the sand” attitude!