[UK-CONTEST] RFI-ADSL Modem

Bob Harrison g4ujs at qsl.net
Tue May 29 05:50:34 EDT 2007

Thanks Lee...... it looks like I may have cured it...... it does seem that
it is getting in on power cord. (15v DC) I wonder if it will be happy on a
shack supply at 13.8v

Anyway at the moment  it looks OK, but I have a huge HUGE amount of ferrite
on the power lead right at the back of the modem.

5 small tube rings and 2 clip ons!

Regards

Bob