[UK-CONTEST] Software Poll

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Sat Nov 3 17:47:49 EST 2007

Maybe Paul, but my name is on the Trophies for both 1.8 Contests yet I
have never used any logging program which told me which Districts I had
worked which is the only reason why I might need to use SD! Even in the
past when we had to submit a claimed score I found it easy enough to
stuff the .log file into Excel. It also highlighted some typos as well.
A couple of hundred Qs is no big deal. Even done it for 1000 Qs in
NFD/SSB FD. Again, no real prob.

I am sure SD is still a good plain vanilla logger extremely suitable for
people who don't want/need the trimmings!! That's fair enough, eh Paul?

73 Chris G3SJJ