[UK-CONTEST] Software Poll

Paul O'Kane pokane at ei5di.com
Sat Nov 3 20:37:29 EST 2007

----- Original Message -----
From: "G3SJJ" <g3sjj at btinternet.com>

> Maybe Paul, but my name is on the Trophies for both 1.8 Contests yet I
> have never used any logging program which told me which Districts I had
> worked which is the only reason why I might need to use SD!

Yes - in the same way you might win a car race without having a
rev counter.  I'd prefer to have one.

> I am sure SD is still a good plain vanilla logger extremely suitable for
> people who don't want/need the trimmings!!

How can you be sure?  You probably haven't used it for a dozen
years or more.  As for the trimmings, SD has useful, practical
features that you'll not see on any other logger.  You'll not
know this and you might not believe me - but it's true.

See you in the 1.8 MHz contest in a couple of weeks.

73,
Paul EI5DI