[UK-CONTEST] Software Poll

Bob Henderson bob at 5b4agn.net
Mon Nov 5 16:09:13 EST 2007

It doesn't make sense to confuse auto start after x characters with ESM.
They are different things entirely.  I find the idea of auto start anathema
and ESM a delight.

I used CT for years prior to migration to Writelog and I love ESM.  I have
never used TR, as by the time I became aware of it I had already decided I
would move to the Windows environment.

I look forward to release of WT V4 with ESM.

Bob, 5B4AGN, P3F