[UK-CONTEST] WinKey import

G3SJJ g3sjj at btinternet.com
Sat Nov 10 10:19:59 EST 2007

Seems about right Neil. You wouldn't pay import duty because it is a
kit, so VAT and admin charge only. UPS admin charge is higher. I paid
£11 or 15 recently, just can't remember which. In the end someone has to
pay for the money to be collected and forwarded on.

I'm not looking foward to the £250 VAT on my K3 in a few weeks time. I
guess 8 or 15 quid pales into insignificance then!

Chris G3SJJ